Full Table (10 seats) £3,950 + VAT
Half Table (5 seats) £2,200 + VAT
Join us in celebrating the successes of technology teams and meet some of the absolute best in the fields of IT and technology!
To reserve you place, simply complete the Table Booking Form below and we'll be in touch.
Included : Entry, Champagne Arrival, 3 Course Dinner, DJ, Entertainment, Charity Auction available, 1/2 Bottle of Wine per person, Cash Bar
Event Booking Terms and Conditions for a Full Table or a Half Table at the Real IT Awards 2019, to be held in London on 09 May 2019 (the ‘Event’)
• All invoices are due for payment within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
• In any event, payment of the invoice must be made in full 7 days prior to the Event.
• Photographs and films will be taken throughout the Event by The Corporate IT Forum Limited and/or its agents. All guests consent to all and any use in any current or future media by The Corporate IT Forum Limited (CITF) and/or its group companies of any photographs, images and/or films in which they feature.
• A guest may be replaced at any time prior to the Event. However, in either instance and for security reasons, please inform the Corporate IT Forum Limited beforehand of the name and other details of any replacement.
• If a cancellation is requested, a refund (subject to a 20% administration charge plus VAT) will be made only if the Corporate IT Forum Limited can provide a replacement from the reserve list, if the Event is oversubscribed. If the Event is not oversubscribed and/or if no replacement is found by the Corporate IT Forum Limited from the reserve list, no refund will be made.
• Places are subject to availability.
• The Corporate IT Forum Limited reserves the right to cancel bookings deemed not to comply fully with these terms and conditions whereupon a refund will be made.
• The Corporate IT Forum Limited cannot accept responsibility for the non-availability of any services or facilities at or associated with the Event.
• The Corporate IT Forum Limited cannot be held responsible for the loss of, or damage to, members’ or their guests’ property whilst attending the Event.
• Your booking onto the Event has been taken as your acceptance of these Event Booking Terms & Conditions.
• The Corporate IT Forum Limited accepts no liability if an Event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
• If we have to cancel the Event, our liability in the Event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the Event fee only. We will not refund any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation of an Event.
• You are accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of all the attendees you are booking on the Event and are confirming you have been given the authorisation to do so.
• The Corporate IT Forum Limited accepts no liability if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions or any travel disruption.
• We will treat your personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. We will use your information for administration, communication and research. To do this we may share your information with our business partners. A list of all delegates will be published and circulated at the event.